Northwest Startup DEMO - Fall 2011
Our six Fall DEMO finalists have been selected! Join us on December 1 to see them DEMO their wares in front of our panel of judges:
- Avado – Developed a cloud-based patient relationship management system bringing the benefits of the Internet to the inefficient workplaces of healthcare providers, getting rid of paper, making workflows quicker and more efficient, and saving time.
- BookieJar – Focused on eBook publishing and promotion for publishers and writers as well as social media interaction between eBook writers and readers.
- Chirpsy – Designed real-time, human-personalized research and writing assistants for Twitter, saving users time spent keeping Twitter accounts up to date with links to the latest blogs and breaking news.
- Clever Rain Technologies – Developed easy-to-use software applications and services that engage web visitors and increase web customer touch points.
- REDpoint International – Designed an innovative primary tubing stabilization devices for catheters. The StedLine Products System greatly reduces the risk of preventable IV failures, reducing IV care cost and enhancing patient comfort.
- Tilting Motor Works – Patented a tilting three-wheeled vehicle that steers, leans, and handles like a motorcycle, offers the same exhilarating ride characteristics as a motorcycle, but with greater safety and stability features.
We look forward to seeing you there!
5:30 – 6:00 pm Networking over snacks and drinks
6:00 – 8:00 pm DEMO event
For partnership or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Fortunato Vega at email@example.com.
A special thank you to our partner organizations
Ticket price: $25