Attention all entrepreneurs, join us on 9/18 in Seattle and “Meet the Lawyers, Meet the Cash”. Our program will provide selected companies looking for funding, a chance to pitch to investors and lawyers, receiving valuable feedback in the process. Audience members who are not pitching can still benefit from watching others participate in this program. Register today and play a part in the region’s expanding startup ecosystem.
5:30 – 6:00 PM Check-in and networking time
6:00 – 6:30 PM Introductions and program presentation:
MITEF NW Board Member, Mr. Toussaint Myricks, Patent Strategist, Hughes Media Law Group, P.S.
6:30 – 7:30 PM Startup pitches to the panel of investors and lawyers:
- Molly Shor, Impact Committee Chair at Keiretsu Forum Northwest; and Fellow at E8 Angels
- James Reed, Founder of Reed Global Consultants and SWAN Venture Funds
- Gary Ritner, Founder of the Puget Sound Venture Club
- Michael Stein, Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Frank Paganelli, Chair, Lane Powell’s Startups & Emerging Companies Practice
- Shirley Roberson, Hughes Media Law Group, P.S.
7:30 – 8:00 PM Mix and mingle with lawyers and investors
Location: One Union Square, Boardroom,
Enter the building from 6th Ave– Just go to MOD Pizza, 1302 6th Ave, then enter through the doors just to the left of MOD Pizza. Look for signage and behind the escalator for the entrance to the Boardroom.